Rainier city offices will be closed Thursday Nov 26 and Friday Nov 27 in observance of Thanksgiving.
City of Rainier Planning Commission
|Position /Term||Name / Title|
|#1||01-20-20 / 12-31-23||Erin O'Connell, Chairperson |
Erin relocated to Oregon in 2005 with her husband. They have two adult children and two four legged kids. Coming from living rurally, they wanted to live in a small town but also close to the big city to have new experiences. Rainier offered a unique opportunity for this and the town has become home with great neighbors and a beautiful environment.
|#2||01-20-20 / 12-31-23||Vacant|
|#3||01-01-20 / 12-31-23||Dena Nordstrom, Vice Chairperson|
Dena and her family moved to Rainier in 2015 from Oregon City. Her and her husband wanted to get away from the big city and raise their kids in a smaller town. Dena has 5 children and 5 grandchildren.
|#4||01-01-20 / 12-31-23||Paul Langner|
|#5||01-01-20 / 12-31-23||Vacant|
Planning Commission Documents
Some documents linked to on this page are PDF files, and require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is FREE and can be downloaded here
- Rainier-Comprehensive-Plan.pdf (781 KB)
- Rainier-UGB.pdf (189 KB)
- Rainier-UGB2.pdf (187 KB)
- Transportation-System-Plan-September-1997.pdf (8.47 MB)
Planning Commission Agenda and Meeting Minutes
The original signed minutes will be available at Rainier City Hall.
- 2022-02-16_Planning_Com_Agenda_Packet.pdf (5.02 MB)
- 2022-02-16_Planning_Com_Agenda.pdf (262 KB)
- 2022-01-19_Planning_Com_Agenda_Packet.pdf (4.91 MB)
- 2022-01-19_Planning_Com_Agenda.pdf (262 KB)